iCan London Peroxide Cream Volume 30 (9%) is suitable for mixing with most highlighting and colour enhancing products. It is only recommended for the scalp techniques for manufacture’s instructions for mixing ratios for highlighting and colour enhancing products.
iCan Peroxide Cream Volume 30 Key Features
- Exceptional results with all permanent tints and powder bleaches
- Provides superior mix ability
- Gives maximum colour deposit for grey or white hair with lightening
- Simple to use
- Stabilized formula ensures uniform, predictable results
- Perfected product texture
How to use
Mix Peroxide Cream with iCan Bleach Powder around 4 tablespoons and achieve salon-quality from the comfort of your own home, it is advisable to mix it with an anti-hair damage conditioner or hair oil to help reduce the damage caused by bleaching.
Additional Tip: Make sure to use proper gloves when applying or mixing developers.
Warnings: iCan Peroxide cream volume 30 contains hydrogen peroxide, avoid contact with eyes. In case it comes in contact with eyes, rinse out immediately. Do not apply directly on your scalp, this will result in chemical burns. Keep out of reach of children. For professional use